SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
As a general rule, using the website of Establiments Viena, SA (hereinafter, VIENA) does not require, as a prior condition, for users to disclose their personal information.
Nevertheless, the user may send to VIENA, with business address at C / de Vinyals nº 61, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona), their personal information via forms included on the website for this purpose. In accordance with the requirements established in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other current laws on the protection of personal information, these forms include specific information about the purposes for which personal information is processed. VIENA will process your personal information confidentially and only for those purposes for which you have given your consent.
We inform you that your personal information will not be transferred, sold, rented or made available to any third party, under any circumstances, except to VIENA service providers that perform specific activities on behalf of the company (such as sending communications, providing computer services, etc.), but in no case for their own purposes.
We inform you that the personal information that you provide may be processed by Establiments Viena, SA for the following purposes:
- If applicable, to manage and reply to your query or application, and to send documentation if required.
- If applicable, to manage and process your participation in a competition, and to assess the works contributed by entrants.
- If applicable, to receive, evaluate and process your application, and to manage your participation in a recruitment process.
- If applicable, to inform about job offers at Viena that match the professional profile that you have provided.
- If applicable, to conduct aptitude tests if required by Viena in order to take part in the recruitment process for which you have applied.
- If applicable, to manage and process your application or proposal to cooperate in a social action, and to send documentation if required.
- If applicable, to manage and process your application for a school visit to our facilities, and to send documentation if required.
- To send the Newsletter and customised commercial communications about Viena’s products and services by electronic means, if you have given your consent for this.
Period of Conservation
Your data will be conserved during the period established according to the following table, unless you consent to its conservation over a longer period, without prejudice to its conservation and maintenance, duly blocked, to be made available to the competent authority. We remind you that you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Exercising rights and lodging complaints with the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency)
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability of data and opposition by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you prefer, by ordinary mail to C/ de Vinyals núm. 61, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona). In either case, you should identify yourself as a user and clearly indicate the purpose of your request.
To ensure that the information on our files is always up-to-date, we ask users to notify us of any changes or rectifications of their personal information as soon as possible.
VIENA reminds you that you can exercise your right of complaint before the competent control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at www.aepd.es
The information received by VIENA via this website will be processed in the highest possible security and confidentiality. Concerned to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal information, VIENA adopts all the technical means available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access to and theft of the personal data provided via the Site. However, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.