Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and any other applicable legislation, Establiments Viena, S.A. (hereinafter, Viena) informs you:
- That the facilities of Establiments Viena, S.A. are equipped with video surveillance systems.
- That the data controller is Establiments Viena, S.A., with head office at Carrer de Vinyals Nº 61, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona), and that your personal data will be processed solely by Viena and will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. Specifically, disclosure will be made in such cases to the law enforcement agencies, judges and courts.
- That personal data of customers and visitors recorded through the video surveillance systems anywhere in Establiments Viena (whether in restaurant premises, offices or production plants) will be collected and processed for the purposes of:
- Surveillance and security of facilities and property
- Monitoring of access to and exit from the facilities
- That the legitimate basis for the aforementioned processing is public interest in the protection of persons, property and/or facilities.
- That the video surveillance systems of any facilities pertaining to Establiments Viena, S.A. may be used for the purposes of supervision and control of compliance with the employment obligations of all company employees and collaborators. This supervision and control is carried out in compliance and accordance with the powers granted by current employment regulations.
- That any interested party may exercise the rights of access to, and rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or portability of the data, and to object, by sending a written request to the data controller, accompanied by a copy of their ID document by normal post to the Marketing Department, Carrer Vinyals Nº 61, Terrassa 08221 (Barcelona), or by email, also attaching a copy of their ID document, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That Establiments Viena, S.A. will retain your personal data for 30 days, except in cases of supervision of employment obligations and to safeguard food handling processes, where they will be retained for a period of six months.
- That you may exercise your right to submit queries or complaints to the competent supervisory authority, namely, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at www.agpd.es.